- Invasive lobular
carcinoma with signet ring features
- Greatest tumor dimension: 5.0 cm.
- Eleven axillary lymph nodes negative for malignancy.
- All margins are free of tumor (tumor is within 0.3 cm of the deep
- No neural invasion is identified, no blood vessel invasion.
- Skin and nipple are free of tumor (tumor cells are within 0.4 cm
of skin and nipple).
- pT3, pN0, pM0.
- Estrogen receptor: positive, 90%.
- Progesterone receptor: negative, <4%.
- Her2/neu by IHC = not expressed.
- Ki-67 = <10% (favorable). Ki-67 = <10% (favorable).
immunostaining is negative
- The tumor is diploid (analysis by Genzyme Genetics).